Plymouth has been making this gin for more than 130 years. It follows a classic and simple recipe that results in a fruity and crisp sloe gin, blended with Dartmouth water.
- Crafted by steeping sloe berries in Plymouth Gin before blending it with Dartmouth water
- Best enjoyed chilled over ice, or if preferred, simple neat
- Works well in cocktails, too
- With a mesmerising fruity aroma of mellow sloe berries, a slight fragrance of almonds and notes of sweet cherry
- Full-bodied, smooth, and fruity, perfectly balanced with a dry and sweet taste
- Fruity, fresh, and long finish