Daura Damm maintains the flavourful goodness of beer without gluten. Made using barley malt certified to contain less than 6 PPM of gluten—well below the 20 ppm limit set by Codex Alimentarius—it is safe for consumption by drinkers with coeliac disease. Launched in 2006 and brewed by Estrella Damm, the Spanish beer icon.
- Award-winning gluten-free beer
- Imported from Barcelona and certified by the Spanish National Research Council
- Versatile, potent, and effervescent, with a robust hoppy character and zero bitterness
- Smooth and versatile—a lovely all-around Spanish Cerveza with floral and slightly sweet notes
- A pleasure to open and pour with its complex and intense bouquet
- Best enjoyed chilled