A flawlessly balanced, moreish beer with subtly complex flavours, inspired by the legendary Doom Bar sandbank in Cornwall —the treacherous nautical challenge that demands respect and superior navigational skills.
- A great amber ale that never disappoints
- Spicy resinous hop aromas with hints of sweetness from roasted malts and succulent dried fruits
- Subtle bitterness, moreish finish
- Best serve chilled or straight from the fridge
- Delicious with calamari and other battered seafood dishes, as well as grilled white fish
- Also goes well with pork and Sunday roasts
- Brewed for Sharp's Brewery (established 1994) by Molson Coors UK using new craft brewing techniques for that distinctly clean and refreshing taste