- A great amber ale that never disappoints
- Spicy resinous hop aromas with hints of sweetness from roasted malts and succulent dried fruits
- Subtle bitterness, moreish finish
- Best serve chilled or straight from the fridge
- Delicious with calamari and other battered seafood dishes, as well as grilled white fish
- Also goes well with pork and Sunday roasts
- Brewed for Sharp's Brewery (established 1994) by Molson Coors UK using new craft brewing techniques for that distinctly clean and refreshing taste
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a 3-5 days service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||3-5 DAYS||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
Bought this during the first lockdown as a present for a friend. Delivered to him on his actual birthday, so we were both pleased!
brilliant. delivery arrived exactly when stated.