Sought after raspberry liqueur from the French Loire Valley, first produced and enjoyed in the 1600s. Chambord Liqueur is made using black raspberries, Madagascan vanilla, and fresh Moroccan citrus peels that have been steeped and sweetened in cognac and honey.
- The pride of Loire Valley in France
- Delightful as a mixer or as a solo drink for a nice night cap
- Premium black raspberry liquor that’s great for cocktail as well as unique culinary experiences, ideal even for discerning palates
- A distinct black raspberry liqueur with taste as distinct as its iconic bottle design, which represents a Globus Cruciger, a Christian orb symbol used in the Middle Ages
- This symbol features a cross surrounding an orb, which embodies the earth
- A product of France