Pronounced ‘o-peer,’ Opihr is the legendary wealthy region that prospered during King Solomon’s reign. This London dry gin’s heritage is firmly based on the old Spice Route, so it’s crafted with botanicals carefully picked by the company’s Master Distiller.
- Bursting with citrus flavours tempered by with earthy, rich aromas and a gentle spice, epitomising the Orient’s exotic intensity
- Smooth aromas with key notes of cardamom and cumin for an earthy and warm background that’s balanced with grapefruit peel
- Hints of sweetness, soft camphor, and oriental spices result in a warm feel in the mouth
- The taste lingers, but its intensity stays the same
- Enjoy a lengthy finish with spice and soft cracked black pepper