A delicious Mediterranean twist on an original recipe from Alexander Gordon, inspired by a 1931 Gordon's Lemon recipe.
Made with the highest quality juicy lemons from sun-soaked Sicily, and using only natural flavorings, it's perfectly crafted to balance the juniper notes and refreshing taste of Gordon's.
An outstanding refreshing zesty tasting gin.
Bring the taste of the Med to your home.
As we countdown the days until lockdown is over, it's likely we're all craving something strong to get us through these uncertain times. And with the weather picking up, it would be wrong for us not to sit back, relax and enjoy a classic G&T in the sunshine (even if it's only in the back garden). So with that, you'll be glad to hear that leading gin brand Gordon's has launched a brand new Mediterranean orange gin, and it sounds darn delicious.
This limited edition bottle has now arrived at 365drinks.co.uk.
This 37.5% ABV gin is packed with notes of fresh Orange, complimented by juniper and the refreshing, signature taste of Gordon's original dry gin. And by the looks of things, it's set to become the nation's new summer tipple.
Gordon's suggests serving the gin with plenty of ice with 150ml chilled tonic water, and garnished with a wedge of orange or lemon and a sprig of fresh rosemary for the most refreshing G&T.
Although with this beaming sunshine at the moment, it can be tempting to venture out into a public place, it's important that we follow guidelines and stay home to save lives.
Stay home and drink gin instead - there's definitely worse things to be doing!
Gordon's is a brand of London dry gin first produced in 1769. The top markets for Gordon's are the United Kingdom, the United States and Greece. It is owned by the British spirits company Diageo and, in the UK, is made at Cameron Bridge Distillery in Fife, Scotland. It is the world's best-selling London dry gin.
Help them celebrate in style with this Gordon's pink gin and tonic set. The gift box includes 2 5cl Premium Pink Gordons gin, 1 juniper berry jars,1 dried hibiscus flowers and 2 official Gordon's premium pink balloon glasses. We'd recommend pairing them with strawberries for ultimate indulgence.
Premium Pink Gin Gordon's Pink Gin is perfectly crafted to balance the refreshing taste of Gordon’s with the natural sweetness of raspberries and strawberries, with the tang of redcurrant served up in a unique blushing tone. Serve with your favourite tonic for a sweet succulent twist on a classic G&T.
Refreshing Gordon's London Dry Gin is combined with the delicate taste of elderflower for a delicious twist on a great British classic.
Fresh sloe berries and sugar are steeped in the ever-popular classic Gordon's gin to make this lip-smacking gin liqueur. Serve it long over ice—the perfect drink for a hot summer day.
- Delicate and crisp
- Crimson red, clear appearance
- Aromas of raspberry jam, almond, cloves, blackberries, and piney menthol
- Sweet and tart - a well-balanced liqueur that envelopes the tongue with clean sloe fruit flavours and hints of cloves, cinnamon, figs, sweet almond, and stewed fruits
- Leaves notes of blackberries on the tongue, punctuated with mild clove and black pepper spice
- Trivia: The first Gordon’s sloe gin was released in 1908, but this modern version was introduced in 2004
This classic dry gin is one of the best-selling in the world. Gordon’s was first released in 1769 - and the classic recipe continues to be used to this day. It’s only known to about 12 people!
- A traditional but bold juniper-prominent gin complemented by citrusy zest and a gentle kick of black pepper, rounded out by a smooth, luxurious texture and a sweet finish
- Flavoured with juniper berries, angelica, coriander, and other secret botanicals
- Distinct character, with hints of orange and lemon
- Consistently in the list of top 10 best-selling spirits globally, this multi-awarded crowd pleaser never disappoints
- Combine with tonic water, ice, and garnish with lime for a classic mixed drink
This premium Gordons Pink Gin gift set contains the classic Gordons Pink gin, a matching branded Gordons Pink glass and added botanicals.
Now you can enjoy your gin in style, and with the added juniper berries, they can even experiment with aromatic garnishes for a more extravagant and flavoursome gin and tonic!
- Gordon's Premium Pink Distilled Gin is inspired by an original recipe from our founder Alexander Gordon, made using only natural fruit flavours to guarantee the highest quality taste.
- Gordon's Premium Pink Distilled Gin 5cl 35%
- Dried Juniper Berries 12g
- Gordon's Branded Premium Pink Distilled Gin Glass
- Gordon's Premium Pink Gin Gift set
- 3 x Berry Bubbly truffles
- 1 x Branded Gordon's Gin Glass
- 1 x Gordon's Pink Gin 5cl