This gin is named after the place where it is made—in Albury Estate, Surrey Hills, next to the beautiful and mysterious spring-fed Silent Pool lake. It is crafted with 24 botanicals that lend to its distinctively amazing and intricately balanced flavour.
- Its 24 botanical ingredients include local honey, chamomile, lavender, and kaffir lime
- Subtly sweet, but well-balanced
- With a floral aroma coming from lime leaf, lavender, and violet, and a kick of spice from juniper and cardamom
- The first sip is distinctive with orange blossom, chamomile, and elderflower, then warms up with the sweetness of honey and a gentle burst of black pepper
- Finishes with a rich vanilla-honey note