Straight from Bruichladdich Distillery, this premium Islay gin is distilled in a Lomond still lovingly called 'Ugly Betty'- one of the last remaining in the world. Made of 31 botanicals, a majority native to Islay. Winner of 2014 TWE Spirit of the Year!
- Big citrus notes, faint menthol, florals everywhere
- Initially cool on the palate, then quickly warms with citrus
- Long and complex finish with good spice and lingering mint
- A top-notch gin that tastes fresh and modern
- Smooth and luxurious - great on its own, a pleasure to drink neat
- Also wonderful with tonic and for making an elegant floral martini