Bombay Sapphire Gin 70cl
- Juniper Berries - from Italy give a scent and taste of pine cones, lavender and camphor.
- Lemon Peel - from Spain creates a bittersweet taste which has a freshness and subtlety giving a clear citrus taste.
- Coriander (Seeds) - from Morocco are ground down to release there citrus and spice giving suggestions of lemons and orange but mellowed and rounded by a ginger-like spice.
- Angelica (Root) - from Saxony gives a dry, pine, kernel flavour enhancing subtlety and adding a long after taste.
- Orris (Iris Root) - from Italy add the aroma of violets and add the sense of warm earth combining the rest of the botanicals.
- Grains of Paradise - from West Africa combine a peppery bite with lavender and chocolate for a touch of luxury which adds the spicy exotic quality to the spirit.
- Cubeb Berries - from Java are crushed and when infused in a spirit provide a fresh pine flavour and light peppery notes
- Cassia Bark - from Indo-China give off a light cinnamon flavour adding a warm spice and touch of sweetness
- Almonds - from Spain are grounded to release there precious oils and adds a clean rich taste with a hint of nuttiness to add strength to the spirit.
- Liquorice - from China to bring depth to the other botanicals
- Hand Selected Botanicals
- Vapour infused
- Hand selected exotic botanicals
- From a 1761 recipe
- Distilled from 100% grain
Shipping Notice - Covid-19 Update
Please note, due to the Covid-19 epidemic, we have been faced with an unprecedented number of orders. Currently we are only able to offer an extended shipping service of up to 3-5 working days. This is to ensure the safety of our staff and couriers. We are working around the clock to ensure all orders are delivered.
Signing for goods – our couriers will deliver goods to your door, however they will NOT ask you to sign their dockets. Currently Royal Mail, ParcelForce, FedEx and DPD drivers are not permitted to enter your home or property.
We'd like to thank you in advance for your co-operation and patience through these challenging times.
Please stay safe and drink responsibly.
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a 3-5 days service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||3-5 DAYS||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|