Appleton Estate Signature Jamaica Rum 70Cl
- Alc Vol: 40%
- Size: 70cl
- For over 265 years, Appleton Estate has been crafting premium, aged rums in the heart of Jamaica.
- Appleton Estate Signature is a single estate Jamaica rum, inspired by the vibrancy of Jamaica, its land and the joyful nature of its people. A tribute to the Estate's storied history, a rum blend that embodies a commitment to expressing Jamaica's unique terroir.
- The Signature is a fruit forward expression of aged rum with aromas and notes of dried apricot, fresh peach and a subtle hint of sweet molasses. A beautiful harvest gold and amber colour, with remarkable clarity and an effortless finish.
- Made in the Nassau Valley, a lush and fertile terrain in the heart of Jamaica - here, is where every drop of the pot and column still rum used in the Appleton Estate Signature is aged, for an average of 4 years in the tropical climate of Jamaica, giving it a smoother, fuller flavour.
- Enjoy as Master Blender Joy Spence does, in a classic rum cocktail. Ideal for any easy at home mix, the balanced and fruit forward profile makes for the perfect Jamaican Daquiri - simply shake Appleton Estate Signature, lime juice and sugar syrup with ice, strain and serve.
- Like all of our Appleton Estate rums, the Signature adheres to the highest standard of rum production. Using non-GMO molasses and yeast, distillation using only Jamaican limestone-filtered water, no artificial colours, sweeteners or additives to influence the taste and aroma and reflects our commitment to both tropical and minimum ageing.
- Our estate's storied history, and commitment to expressing Jamaica's unique terroir, is embodied in our signature rum blend
- The Signature is a fruit forward expression of aged rum with aromas and notes of dried apricot, fresh peach and a subtle hint of sweet molasses. A beautiful harvest gold and amber colour, with remarkable clarity and an effortless finish
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a 3-5 days service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||3-5 DAYS||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|