Disarrono Amaretto 70cl
This traditional digestif is hugely popular—and it’s easy to see why. Disaronno is all about Battenberg cake and deep marzipan flavours. It will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Disaronno is the most famous Amaretto liqueur brand in the world, first launched in 1525
- Contrary to what most people think, it is not made from almonds—it gets its nuttiness from apricot pits
- The nose gets an instant whack of sweetness, with strong almond and marzipan aromas
- Primarily a digestif, but can also be added to modern cocktails
- Try making a Disaronno Julia cocktail by blitzing together Disaronno (40 ml), white rum (15 ml), liquid cream (25 ml), grenadine (15 ml) and fresh strawberries (4)
- Serve in a chilled martini glass with strawberry garnish
Shipping Notice - Covid-19 Update
Please note, due to the Covid-19 epidemic, we have been faced with an unprecedented number of orders. Currently we are only able to offer an extended shipping service of up to 3-5 working days. This is to ensure the safety of our staff and couriers. We are working around the clock to ensure all orders are delivered.
Signing for goods – our couriers will deliver goods to your door, however they will NOT ask you to sign their dockets. Currently Royal Mail, ParcelForce, FedEx and DPD drivers are not permitted to enter your home or property.
We'd like to thank you in advance for your co-operation and patience through these challenging times.
Please stay safe and drink responsibly.
For UK mainland, the price for shipping will be £5.99 per order. All orders over £100 we will offer free delivery.
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a two day service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||2 DAY||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||2 DAY||£ 15.95|