Drambuie Honey Whisky Liqueur 50cl
- Alc Vol: 40%
- Size: 50CL
- Drambuie is a Scottish honeyed whisky liqueur, which mellows aged Scotch with soft spices, fragrant herbs and heavenly real Scottish heather honey. This legendary liqueur can be enjoyed in any manner of ways, rich enough to be savoured on its own, neat or on the rocks and its enchanting aromas of butterscotch and shortbread work wonderfully with coffee or paired with a delectable dessert.
- This rich, honeyed liqueur with layers of luscious flavour can also be lengthened into a refreshingly long drink and offers plenty of options for imaginative hosts looking to delight their guests and extend the evening.
- Delicious as a post-dinner treat, Drambuie's infusion of honey means it's velvety smooth when sipped neat. Over ice, its fragrant blend of herbs and spices, make it a fuss free ready-made ‘Old Fashioned' style cocktail. Drambuie's rich, enticing honeyed heather aromas combine fantastically well with cream, and so Drambuie is delicious when used in indulgent boozy desserts or liqueur coffees. It is also a perfect pairing to coffee, chocolate or cheese which is why Drambuie is frequently served as that “little extra something” after the main meal.
- In 1745 Bonnie Prince Charlie landed on the West Coast of Scotland. Driven by fiery ambition, he was intent on reclaiming the throne of his ancestors, rallying many to his cause. Despite early victories, they were decisively defeated at the Battle of Culloden and Charlie escaped to the Isle of Skye under the protection of the MacKinnon clan. By way of thanks he gifted them the only possession he had left, the recipe to his personal elixir. They called it Drambuie, after the Gaelic'An Dram Buidheach' which means The drink that satisfies.
- Aged Scotch with soft spices, fragrant herbs and heavenly real Scottish heather honey
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a 3-5 days service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||3-5 DAYS||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|