Glayva Liqueur 70cl
“The world’s best liqueur,” this honey flavoured Scotch whisky has won the prestigious International Wine and Spirit Competition not just once or twice, but five times. Glayva’s honey-coloured perfection is accentuated by a perfect blending of tangerines, almonds, and spices.
- Five-time IWSC award recipient
- Made with exotic ingredients to add an exotic blend of flavours to a classic Scotch whisky base - a medley of tastes that include nutty almonds, sweet honey, spicy cinnamon, tangy Mediterranean tangerines, and other spices
- A deep, coppery amber in appearance
- Lovely honey and cinnamon aroma with hints of nutmeg, toffee apple, clove, and raisins
- Lightly sweet and velvety on the palate, with punches of orange zest, toffee, clove spice, nutmeg, and warming cinnamon in every swig. Glayva finishes with a satisfying honey and vanilla nuttiness on top of its malty Scotch whisky base
- A harmony of flavours in a silky sweet liqueur
Shipping Notice - Covid-19 Update
Please note, due to the Covid-19 epidemic, we have been faced with an unprecedented number of orders. Currently we are only able to offer an extended shipping service of up to 3-5 working days. This is to ensure the safety of our staff and couriers. We are working around the clock to ensure all orders are delivered.
Signing for goods – our couriers will deliver goods to your door, however they will NOT ask you to sign their dockets. Currently Royal Mail, ParcelForce, FedEx and DPD drivers are not permitted to enter your home or property.
We'd like to thank you in advance for your co-operation and patience through these challenging times.
Please stay safe and drink responsibly.
For UK mainland, the price for shipping will be £5.99 per order. All orders over £100 we will offer free delivery.
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a two day service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||2 DAY||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||2 DAY||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||2 DAY||£ 15.95|