Lagavulin 8Yo Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl
- Alc Vol: 48%
- Size: 70CL
- 8 Years Old Single Malt Whisky
After the wonderful reception that the Lagavulin 8 Year old 200th Anniversary Edition received when it was released in 2016, the Islay-based distillers decided to add this delicious expression to their permanent core range! As Alfred Barnard (author of The Whisky Distilleries of the United Kingdom) said of an 8 year old Lagavulin in the 1880s, this stuff is "exceptionally fine
- This eight-year-old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is big and smoky. A celebration of the people and craft that have made Lagavulin great over the last two centuries, its fragrant, tea-scented smoke alongside nose-drying, maritime aromas is unlocked with just a drop of water.
- Inspired by the visit of Alfred Barnard to the distillery in the 1880s when he tried an 'exceptionally fine' eight-year-old from the distillery, this is a fitting tribute for the milestone. With a light body that becomes pleasantly oily, the Lagavulin 8 Year Old palate boasts a magnificently full-on Lagavulin taste that's somehow even bigger than you expect.
- The clean, long finish is subtle with minted smoke and warming chocolate notes. The limited edition 8 Year Old calls for some special attention. Make time to enjoy neat in a whisky nosing glass, or with maybe just a drop of water.
- The limited edition, beautifully pristine presentation box makes it the perfect gift for lovers of peaty and powerful whiskies.
- Lagavulin is one of the smokiest and most intense whiskies in the world. And it has even more richness to offer through deep sweetness and notes of dried fruits. Revered by connoisseurs and experts, it's known as “the king of Islay”. Situated in the romantic location of the beautiful island of Islay, the Lagavulin distillery looks onto Dunyvaig Castle. Released to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the founding of Lagavulin distillery by John Johnston in 1816,
- Lagavulin 8 Year Old is a limited edition Single Malt celebrating 200 years of Lagavulin
- A full on taste that is charred, with minty, dark chocolate notes
- Enjoy neat or with a drop of water
- Distilled in the rugged Hebridean Isle of Islay
- This limited edition makes an essential gift for lovers of peaty and powerful whiskies
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a 3-5 days service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||3-5 DAYS||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|