Leffe Blonde Abbey Beer Bottle 12x330ml
- ABV: 6.6%
- 12 x 330ml Bottles
- “Smooth, subtle and golden in colour.”
- Leffe Blond is an elegant, smooth and fruity Belgian abbey style beer. It has a spicy aftertaste with a hint of bitter orange.
- While this is a perfect aperitif beer, it also tastes delicious with a wide variety of dishes, especially red meat, sweet and sour dishes and white mould cheese, such as Camenbert, Brie, Brillat-Savarin or Saint-Marcellin. There are countless soft-centred cheeses that are a good match for the fresh and fruity Leffe Blonde
- Leffe was founded by the Fathers of the Abbey in 1240 and their craft, expertise and brewing tradition can still be enjoyed today.
- This brewing heritage is now shared and enjoyed by consumers in over 60 countries worldwide.
For the rest of the UK:
The table below contains all postcodes on a two day service. Please note all deliveries to Northern Ireland are also on a 3-5 days service.
Offshore Island deliveries will take longer than two days including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles.
|AB||31-35||41-54||ABERDEEN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|AB||36-38||55-56||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|BT||ALL||NORTHERN IRELAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|EI(ZZ75)||ALL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (EIRE)||3-5 DAYS||£ 19.95|
|FK||17-21||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|G||83||GLASGOW||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|GY||9||GUERNSEY||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|HS||01-Sep||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IM||ALL||ISLE OF MAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|IV||ALL||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||27||ARRAN||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KA||28||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||0-14||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|KW||15-17||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PA||20-80||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||15-18||DUNDEE||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||19-29||32-33||45-48||NORTHERN HIGHLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|PH||30-31||34-44||49-99||ARGYLL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|TR||21-25||CORNWALL||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|
|ZE||ALL||ORKNEY SHETLAND||3-5 DAYS||£ 15.95|