A popular cinnamon flavoured liqueur, Aftershock Red Hot & Cool is perfect for making all kinds of cocktails, including a classic Purple Haze and a Mr T Special.
- Combines ‘hot and cool’ flavours of cinnamon - an unusual recipe that has made it the top shooter drink in the UK
- Meant to be consumed as a shot, best enjoyed ice cold and neat
- Launched in April 1995, originally sold with the strap line ‘First it’s hot then it’s cool’ to describe its distinct taste sensation
- Similar to other Aftershock varieties, Red Hot & Cool was originally 40% alc./vol., reduced to 30% alc./vol. in 2009
- Stylish and unique book-shaped bottles complete with acid etching make it stand out