This mint - and citrus - flavoured liqueur brings a blast of arctic cold in the mouth. It’s easy to see why it’s one of the best-selling shooters in the UK. Leaves a minty fresh sensation - try it and be ‘shocked’!
- Refreshing, strong bodied
- Packaged in a distinct frosted glass bottle that makes it stand out
- Striking colour, potent flavour, with mint and citrus dominating the palate
- Take it in a shot glass, ice cold and neat
- 30% alc./vol.
- From Jim Beam, straight from Scotland
- Initially sold in 1999 targeting younger drinkers, now extremely popular—it has spawned drinking games like ‘The Aftershock Challenge’