Proudly made in Suffolk! Wonderfully dry, with sophisticated floral aromas that will remind you of a lush orchard. Aspalls Suffolk Premier Cru Cyder has won many awards, including several gold stars from Great Taste and a silver from the International Cider Challenge. It was also the winner in the cider category of Quality Drink Awards.
- Captivating full dry cyder
- Pairs perfectly with roast pork, chilli con carne, Persian dishes like rogan josh, crumbly Red Leicester cheese, and young White Stilton cheese
- Suitable for coeliacs, vegans, and vegetarians
- Previously called Aspall Dry Premier Cru Suffolk Cyder
- Was packaged as Dry English Draft Cider and Aspall Dry Suffolk Cider for export
- Contains sulphites