- ABV: 43%
- Size: 70cl
- Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is a highland Single Malt from the highest distillery and coldest in Scotland.
- Winner of San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2016.
- A smooth, aromatic flavour with heather-honey sweetness.
- The clean, heather flavours call for a neat serve, and perhaps a little still spring water. From Scotland's highest and coldest distillery it is aged for 15 years to develop a smooth heather-honeyed charm.
- Made in the highest and coldest working distillery in Scotland, with water from a loch at 2000 feet,
- Dalwhinnie whisky thrives in extreme conditions - creating a liquid as sweet and accessible as its highland home is remote. Smooth and aromatic,
- Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is clean and fresh, with pears, a touch of toffee and a soft floral note. Its palate is fruity and rich with notes of steamed syrup pudding and sponge cake and even a little cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Each sip finishes with just enough spice to match the fruit creating a lovely balance.
- This award winning Malt received San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2016 and to appreciate it fully should be enjoyed neat, or with a drop of still spring water.
- Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old makes an ideal gift as an introduction to Dalwhinnie and Single Malt Whiskies
A double cask aged whisky from the prestigious Macallan distillery.
Designed to sit between the classic 12 year old Sherry Oak and the more Bourbon cask influenced Fine Oak bottlings, this bottling contains spirit that has been aged in a mixture of American and European sherry casks, with a slightly higher proportion of American oak sherry casks.
According to the distillery, this bottling is a marriage of the old and new world, and contains the flavour profiles of both.
The European sherry cask imparts rich notes of orange cake, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, dried fruits, toasted almonds, walnuts, a little sulphur, black tea and wine-like tannins. The American oak offers flavours of vanilla, orchard fruits, lemon rind, bright oak, cinnamon spice, cherries and toffee. Exquisitely balanced.
A well made sherried dram from the iconic distillery, this ticks all the right boxes.
- ABV: 40%
- Size: 4.5lt
- Just about a gallon of one of The world-famous Chivas Regal Scotch blends, with a special stand so you don't break your wrist trying to pour it.
- It's very refined and elegant, leaving honey, fruit, and herb notes dancing on the palate. Award-winning and always satiating, it's a superb blend in its price point.
- A beautifully balanced and generous melange of creamy vanilla custard, hints of lemon curd, butter toffee, and aniseed
- Dried banana chips and wood shavings develop on the tongue, followed by hints of cassis and hits of barley malt with some allspice
- Finishes with a light caramel taste, with a spicy tail and lingering cereal sweetness
- Overall a great tasting, crowd-pleasing, easy drinking whisky
Premium blended malt Scotch whisky showcasing the best of Speyside whisky styles and designed to be enjoyed mixed
Copper Dog whisky is best served with freshly pressed apple juice, cola or in an old fashioned cocktail.
A blend of no less than 8 Speyside single malts. Married in spent hogshead casks for a minimum of 3 months after blending in Speyside.
Easy drinking Scotch that can equally be savoured neat or mixed.
Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon is the world's finest bourbon: beautifully complex and perfectly balanced.
Our Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is comprised of more than 200 detectable flavour notes, from bold grain and wood, to sweet aromatics, spice, and fruit & floral notes.
Woodford Reserve isn't manufactured, it's crafted in small batches. This artisanal process allows us to craft it at all five sources of flavor giving it its distinct taste and crisp, clean finish. Each sip contains over 200 congeners, natural color, aroma and flavour components.
Rich, chewy, rounded and smooth with complex citrus, apple, cinnamon and cocoa. Toffee, caramel, chocolate and spice notes abound
Winter is here! Johnnie Walker is proud to present this limited-edition Scotch whisky inspired by HBO's show Game of Thrones - the perfect gift for GoT lovers.
This blend brings you right to the Frozen North with an icy white and blue design. Thanks to temperature-sensitive ink technology, fans will get an unexpected reminder once the bottle freezes
Created by blender George Harper with notes of caramelised sugar and vanilla, red berries and a touch of orchard fruits - features Single Malts from Scotland's most Northern distilleries
Best served from the freezer, White Walker develops in complexity as it slowly warms to room temperature - Enjoy with ginger ale while watching G.T
- The perfect Christmas gift for Game of Thrones fans
Single Grain Scotch Whisky
Haig Club Clubman is a modern and stylish Single Grain Scotch Whisky matured exclusively in Bourbon casks.
Notes of vanilla and dried fruits result in a light, sweet and vibrant taste with a smooth, clean finish.
Clubman and Cola: the sweet, vanilla flavour of the scotch combines perfectly with the sweet caramel of Cola.
Distilled at Cameronbridge Distillery, founded in 1824 by John Haig, Haig Club Clubman is matured exclusively in fresh, bourbon casks creating a scotch whisky which is sweet, light and easy to drink.
Haig Club Clubman opens up the Scotch category to new people as a result of its lighter and subtle flavour that mixes perfectly with cola to make a delicious long, mixed drink.
Finest Blended Scotch Whisky
Original recipe since 1910, blending 40 different whiskies in each bottle. We don't think there's any improving this blend, taste it to find out why.
Serving suggestion: There's no wrong way to enjoy Ballantine's Finest, try it with Cola, Lemonade or Ginger Ale. Just grab your friends, some ice cubes and get mixing. Enjoy.
Two centuries, five Master Blenders and one uncompromising standard of excellence. We can trace our roots all the way back to 1827 when our founder George Ballantine first opened his store in Edinburgh. Since then, we've travelled the globe and are now the No.1 blended Scotch whisky in Europe and No.2 around the world.